Rev. Robert B. Kolvik-Campbell
At Christ Church-United Methodist in Sherrill, NY, we value children and families, individuals, couples, singles.
· Sunday Worship is at 10:30AM.
· There is Sunday School for children from pre-K through 6th Grade held during the Sunday 10:30AM service.
· There is Nursery care provided each Sunday all year.
Enjoy singing? We have an Adult Choir that rehearses on Sunday morning at 9:00 AM and presents special pieces of music weekly throughout the year. No audition necessary! Just a desire to have fun and to sing!
Also we have singing for children. Our Kidz Kwire is for children who like to sing and will present a special piece of music throughout the year at periodic intervals.
· There is a Youth Fellowship for young people in 7th grade through high school.
· We have an Adult Sunday School Class-meets Sunday Morning at 9:00AM
· United Methodist Women meets the fourth Tuesday of the month. It provides for the mission work of the church. All women are invited to be part.
· The Tousley Woodworkers is our version of Untied Methodist Men. The group focuses around woodworking, and the men throughout the year, work on projects of woodcraft that will be part of the annual bazaar in November.
· Currently we house several Girl Scout and Boy Scout troops within our facility. In addition to the boys and girls troops, the local Boy Scout Council utilizes our facility for quarterly and monthly meetings as well as training for scout leaders.
· We have an Adult Study group meeting the first and third Fridays of each month. The focus of this group is on Biblical Study and contemporary issues. It meets at 6:00 PM and starts with an informal meal and then goes into the night’s discussion.
You are always welcome at Christ Church here in Sherrill, NY.
are Christ Church, a fellowship of seekers
and believers in God as revealed to
us in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ:
The purpose of our church is to know
Christ as our Savior and to make Him
purpose is fulfilled by providing opportunities
for everyone to share in worship; to
study God’s Word as revealed in
the scriptures, in the teachings and
life of Jesus Christ; and to take part
in regular times of prayer.
mission in ministry is to bring the
congregation to Christ by witnessing
our faith; through fellowship with each
other; by caring and helping in service
Click an event to view details:Thu, 3-24: Maundy Thursd...
Fri, 3-25: Easter Cantat...
Upcoming Sermons:Sun, 2-14: "Praying for th...
Click a sermon to view details:
Sun, 2-21: "Praying for As...
Sun, 2-28: "Praying for a ...
Sun, 3-6: "Changing our H...
Sun, 3-13: Mary and"Martha...
Posted on January 21st, 2016
Super Bowl Food Collection through Feb 14...
We are collecting food for the Ecumenical Food Pantry. AFC. NFC
and Downton Abbey, you pick what box t... Read full entry